Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 Round Up + 2016 Resolutions

2015 Round Up

1. My pet baby turned 1! <3
2. Got into the progressive degree program for my master degree.
3. Actually graduated from undergrad.
4. Actually got into graduate school.
5. Actually going somewhere in life.
6. I still have no idea what I'm doing. C'est la vie.

2016 Resolution

1. Continue breathing.
2. Continue eating and drinking.
3. Sleep is always the answer. Or playing with or petting my pet baby. Her purring is so comforting. <3
4. Keep taking pictures of my pet baby.
5. Get a good graduate GPA.
6. Find a job and pursue a career. (Hopefully before spring semester or summer session ends.)
7. Master the art of driving on freeways to become an independent driver.
8. Exercise to lose belly fat to look good in work clothes.
9. Learn how to cook.
10. Learn how to adult.
11. Figure out what the heck I'm doing with this thing bestowed upon me called "life."

Pretty sure that's all. Happy New Year!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment