1. You must live happily and healthily.
2. You are important.
3. "The mind is a terrible thing to lose." - my Spanish 3 and AP Spanish Literature teacher
4. The lyrics of "If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out" by Cat Stevens
5. Don't live for others and try to make them happy, whether they be your parents, relatives, friends, teachers, etc. When they pass on, only you and your life are left. What have you gained? What have you lost? What have you sacrificed? I was/still am in this position, and will most likely be for the rest of my life. Please heed my advice.
6. We each have our own potentials. We are individuals. We are different, but that doesn't mean we should treat others differently.
7. "Respect" and "admiration" are diifferent words that have distinct meanings. We must all respect each other and the things around us simply because they exist. Living does not, and should not, mean much when categorizing what should be respected. Admiration comes from the achievements, the perseverance, the kindness, the intelligence, the empathy, the wittiness, the altruism, and other such high qualities we seek in people.