Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

June 2013: France Tour Part IV


Not too sure what was going on. I think it was a scheduled march of some sort, possibly to reenact what happened back in the past at this castle... Which I forgot the name of. :/


Lunch at the restaurant on the castle grounds. What happened was so cute and warm! This man was the tour guide of an Italian tour. It was their last day of the tour, and the tour guide sang two Italian songs. It was great fun. Such a warm and inviting atmosphere! A nice change from the quiet French. I took a video of this. Haha!



So, um, you probably expect this by now, but I forgot the name of this castle too... Maybe I should go back to France in order to refresh my memory? ;) Again, a hawk or eagle flew over this castle.



Another delightful town we passed by to get to our next destination, which I think was Mont Saint Michel??? No pictures from there because it's mostly about the experience there. It honestly looked like any other church to me...




My family and I, along with several others, opted to go for an optional night tour with our tour guide. The sunset and town  at night were beautiful.

Magnificent red flowers outside of an adorable hotel.

Unfortunately, places close very early in France. I really wanted to go inside this boutique. So many pretty light fixtures!
Saint Malo: After watching the sunset and ocean waves, we walked on and saw some girls having a party in the apartment overlooking the ocean. We talked to each other by shouting back and forth. I thought it was a nice experience, one I could only have in France. (Can you guys tell I loved France?)

Check back for Part V, which will be all about Paris!

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment