Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

June 2013: France Tour Part V

The last part of the June 2013: France Tour series! This one is all about Paris! ;)

Musee du Louvre


Cathedrale Notre Dame de Paris
I got this at breakfast. :D I'm a kid at heart, okay?

Académie Nationale de Musique (National Academy of Music)


I think this restaurant was housed in a building that was 500 years old. Also, REALLY delicious escargot! Garlic-y and buttery. <3 And finally another place with good baguette! This restaurant was the second, and last, time we got to eat good baguette. I also had creme brûlée here... And now I can't have creme brûlée anywhere else, but in France! France spoils you with her desserts. :(


On a cold, but relaxing river boat tour along the Seine River. Love the colors of all the lights. So enchanting.


It's practically impossible to see, but there were people walking or sitting down and talking along the embankment of the Seine River. I really like the French lifestyle. Taking a couple hours for every meal in order to enjoy the food and your company. Walking about with your friends and family at night, savoring life for what it is.

La tour Eiffel at night.


The light illumination of La tour Eiffel, which only happens at midnight. Needless to say, I left myself in France (and Japan, where I traveled before high school). <3

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment